Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Toys We Love--Maple Landmark

I absolutely love the Maple Landmark company in Vermont! They make classic wooden toys and home decor along with a slew of other neat gifts. Their products are American-Made and guaranteed safe for our little ones.

This year we are giving our son a Midget Train set and a few Scoots. Who could resist a train that's called the "Chocolate Pudding Train?"


Midget Train


Fire Truck and Police Car Scoots

We are also giving our son and our nephew one of their Semi-Trucks. Being a Kentucky girl, I fell in love with this one as soon as I saw it!




What on your Christmas list this year? Check out Rocks in My Dryer for other great toy ideas!

1 comment:

Niki Jolene said...

I love wooden toys! I'm an oldie but goodie toy lover too.

:)