Friday, October 17, 2008

Oh, nuts...


Have you ever seen a real walnut? One that's still on the tree or has just fallen off? It looks very different from what you find on the grocery store shelf.

I'm sure there is a philosophical blog article I could write about the lesson to be learned on inner beauty when beholding the walnut (yada, yada, yada), and feel free to leave your own ideas in the comments section, but honestly, I just thought they looked kind of funny and interesting and I wanted to show you.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Weird! I had no idea that's how fresh walnuts look!

BTW, KID 2 is so sick, we have to postpone her birthday celebration to next Saturday...we hope you guys can make it!

I'm not even sure we'll go to the Lil' Kidz Fall Fest today (I was supposed to be the leader and I have no voice!)

C'est la vie!

Rachel said...

Donna, I'm so sorry to hear that you guys had to postpone the birthday party because you were sick, but we will be very excited to attend next weekend!