Here we go--another installment of 100 Things About Me. The first 20 are here.
21. I have been to a Josh Groban concert.
22. I have been to a Trans-Syberian Orchestra concert.
23. I LOVED the show Alias and was devastated when it was canceled.
24. I earned my yellow tips in Tae Kwon Do when I was in college (that's one step above nothing, but I did break a board with my fist to get them!)
25. I sang a solo in first grade at an all-school assembly. The microphone shrieked, and that was the last time I sang alone in public.
26. When I was in college I worked at Patti's 1880's Settlement. I was a server, and I had to wear a Little House on the Prairie-style dress.
27. I celebrated the 2000 New Year in Rouen, France.
28. I coached girls' soccer for two years.
29. I taught high school French for six years.
30. I currently teach a French class for toddlers.
31. I have seen Rock City.
32. I could eat almond paste and marzipan every day.
33. I was the treasurer of my junior class. Or was I the secretary? I forget. We didn't do much.
34. I have been a member of ten wedding parties (including my own).
35. My favorite place to vacation is eastern Tennessee and the Smokey Mountains.
36. I go to our local library at least once a week (most of the time).
37. I have a myspace page.
38. I write foreign language questions for an academic tournament.
39. I freecycle. (FreeCycle)
40. I am currently reading the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon.
Just 60 more to go...